Monday, 8 July 2013

thanks for  4 views how can i get more please

6 comments:

  1. You should start uploading more posts and you should make your blog name something about your blog and what you will be doing on its so if its fashion try and incorporate fashion into a header try and make your blog name something unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you have any ideas and thankyou

      Delete
    2. What are you going to be blogging about ? And is there anything you would want to be in the title like your name, fashion ..?

      Delete
  2. thanks do u have an idea to help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I'm guessing you would like your blog to be about fashion? So I was thinking maybe for your blog name you could try fashion house or next stop.. Fashion I don't really know those are just some I thought if you don't like them I could think of another that's okie and as for your blog I'd love to help you in any way do you have an email and then we could then talk about what you would like to blog about where you want your blog to go and what you would like to do with your blog :) I'd be more than happy to chat

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey how is your blog going? you should upload id love to read some stuff that you post
    you should check out my blog and follow me i think you followed the wrong blog when you tried to follow me mine is www.lovetheblogblogthelove.blogspot.com.au you should check out posts and let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete